Re: JInitiator questions....

From: butts <buttso_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 18:50:46 -0700

cary -

JInitiator has no server side components.

You get the warning yellow warning banner because the applet is not able to be run in a trusted mode. This happens when you access a Develoepr Server that uses a JAR file that has been signed with a digital certificate you don't have the correct version of.

From your description, the version of Developer Server you have on the windows machine uses the same digital certificate as the one your version JInitiator has installed for you.

Oracle JInitiator versions are certified to run with specific versions of Developer server. Oracle Support will be able to provide you with the list of certified combinations.

cheers!

-butts-