Oracle Installation

From: <priyatc_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 20:52:50 GMT

Hi ,
I am trying to install Oracle 7.0 on my NT workstation. The installation went through successfully. But when i tried to start the Data Manager, through Oracle Enterprise manager, an error message stating "VOX.dll is missing .... " was displayed.
Also, i couldnt install Dev-2000 demo tables, since i got an error message
saying:\
"ORA-03121 no interface driver connected " etc., I am installing Oracle for
the first time and i dont know how to proceed further. Pls. give me suggestions.
You can e-mail ur suggestions to my id : priyatc_at_email.msn.com Thanks
Priya

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 15:52:50 CDT