Quick OPS Question

From: DSmith <dsmith2005_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:24:09 -0400

All,

I have just completed a basic installation of OPS on an NT Cluster (Dell). There are 2 NICs per node. One for the inter-node traffic and one for the visibility on our LAN. Each NIC has a separate IP address. OPS works fine, however I cannot TNSPING80 the nodes from the LAN. We have connectivity , and I can TNSPING80 other databases on the LAN from the nodes.

Is it possible I need 2 separate listeners for each node or do I simply need to somehow configure the existing listeners to respond to tns traffic off the LAN? Any info would be appreciated.

--David Smith Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 13:24:09 CDT