Re: BDE and Oracle8

From: KTL <KTL_at_retailsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 13:55:25 -0400

I suggest NOT using ODBC or the BDE!! Both get in the way when it comes to Oracle8.
Take a look at Direct Oracle Access 3.3 from Allround Automations. I have Oracle8i, and have used their comps since Version 7.3.3 They use direct Oracle OCI calls and support most, if not all Oracle8 functions!! Check them out!
http://www.allroundautomations.nl/

No I do not work there.. I just like their tools!!

-Ken