Re: create set of numbers

From: Johann Höchtl <big.john_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 19:55:29 +0200

TKX for input.

The range must be neatless!

More info: the DB should allocate an inventory number for goods which are in a given range. Already used numbers are saved in a table (with other information too). The used numbers obey no mathematical or logical order.

So i have to choose a number which is NOT in the set of already used numbers and i want to avoid creating a dummy table for this purpose.