Constraint and its index

From: Tony Adolph <tony.adolf_at_viaginterkom.de>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 15:44:47 GMT

I am sorting out the storage parameters for the tables and indexes in the main db. I noticed that there were a number of indexes that were in the data's tablespace. Most of these I simply dropped and recreated in the correct tablespace, but I have a few that are used to maintain constraints. My question: does the constraint index get automatically created in the tablespace of the table it is for? If not, how do I disable the constraint drop and recreate the index in the tablespace I want?

Any info would be appreciated
cheers
Tony A

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 10:44:47 CDT