Re: starting applications in OAS 4.0

From: Matthias Späth <matthias.spaeth_at_optimum-gmbh.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:26:38 +0200

Hi,
after you have added an application you have to restart the OAS. If the cartridge is well configured, the OAS can service the request after that. An application shows the green flag after a cartridge request for a defined time.

Matthias
http://www.optimum-gmbh.de

rnarang8888_at_my-deja.com schrieb in Nachricht <7jasgu$585$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...