Re: Oracle DBA Stuttgart

From: Oliver Willandsen <oliver.willandsen_at_sg.cec.be>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:48:23 GMT

In article <7jlbki$5cv$1_at_news3.saix.net>,   "Billy Verreynne" <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> wrote:
> Van Messner wrote in message

<5gh73.249$uw3.13430_at_typ32b.nn.bcandid.com>...

> >I am not be getting this joke now. What means this most?
>
> That you are mostly humour impaired Sir?

Oh - I don't know - 'double dutch' is not necessarily an expression non-native speakers of English would understand...

It means gibberish ( although that might be incomprehensible to some as well ), nonsensensical, incomprehensible utterings.

Kauderwelsch in German, charabiah in French

Afrikaans = ?

Any takers, Billy ??

Regards

--
Oliver Willandsen - European Commission - http://europa.eu.int

All comments represent my own opinion and may not

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 05:48:23 CDT