Re: Installing Oracle 8.0.5 on Red Hat 6.0

From: Steven L. Dahlin <sdahlin_at_micron.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 21:54:21 -0600

I have the same exact question. I can tell you that it is necessary to use the glibc 2.0.x version of the libraries with Oracle as opposed to the glibc 2.1 that comes with Redhat 6.0. But unfortunately none of the sources I have looked up have covered the necessary process in detail.

Steve Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 22:54:21 CDT