PL/SQL Question : How to understand which statement Oracle is executing

From: Dogan Cibiceli <dcib_at_gwl.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 18:14:48 -0600

Hi,
  This is rather a simple question. I have an anoymous pl/sql block and it is processing some temp tables. During its execution it seems, it stops at some point for some reason because I see no updates to the temp table. How can I understand where it is at during execution ? any bright ideas, any internal tables I can look at ? Thanks in adv.

D Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 19:14:48 CDT