Re: OMFC library with Visual C++ 6.0

From: Raymond Bucher <rbucher_at_centralnet.ch>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:11:06 +0200

Had the same problem after migrating to Oracle8i. While playing round with the compile and link settings within Visualstudio I found out that when excluding omfc60.lib the link went through without errors. The error didn't occure when using the release settings (including omfc60.lib). What is this library actually for? I am not a code guru, but the program works fine so far.

Best regards

Raymond