Wanted: Oracle DBA, MUST HAVE EXP. W/PARALLEL SERVER

From: Elizabeth Kendall <ekendall_at_tsrc.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:38:03 -0400

TECHNISOURCE is a nationwide technical consulting firm which places engineers for short, long-term and permanent positions. As an employee of Technisource, you can be eligible to work with our extensive Computer Based Training courses that will help you expand your skills. You will qualify to take part in Technisource's employee option program that will vest you with options, in addition to our other terrific benefits (401K, P125, health, life, dental insurance are all available).

For more information please contact Elizabeth Kendall E-MAIL: ekendall_at_tsrc.net
PHONE: (800)330-3308
Fax: 630-963-9430
www.tsrc.net

IF INTERESTED PLEASE FAX OR EMAIL RESUME TO LOCATION ABOVE Location: Chicago, IL
Pay Rate: 65 Hr
Start-Immediately
Duration: 10mth+

ORACLE DBA Must have Parallel Servers experience.

Need to have 2 years + of Oracle DBA experience for Microsoft NT and Oracle Parallel Server (OPS) Any experience with COM/DCOM and MTS is highly preferred as well as Visual Basic. Visual C++, web development or Java.

This is a great opportunity in the telecommunications industry with a leader. You will be working on a project that uses the internet with cellular phone services.

This position is currently interviewing!! For a complete list of positions, or to register for our position notification program please look at our website-WWW.TSRC.net Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 12:38:03 CDT