Oracle 8 on AIX: size of datafiles

From: Eduard Erhart <eduard_erhart_at_at.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 19:05:55 +0200

 Hi all !

I have on Oracle 8 server installed on aix 4.3.2.

I am not able to create a datafile for a tablespace more than 1GB in size using create tablespace ....

The oracle user itself can produce files up to 2GB using AIX commands.

On a second Oracle8/AIX 4.3.2 server I have no problem to do that.

I can't find the different!

Any hints ??? Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 12:05:55 CDT