Re: Using ProC

From: Bart Hanssens <antares_at_grmbl.com>
Date: 8 Jun 1999 16:32:51 GMT

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:35:25 +0100, Paul Davies wrote:
>I've just installed Oracle 8 on Linux and wish to start using Proc.
>
>Does the installation come with all the ProC libraries?

Yes it does (at least Oracle 8.0.5 standard, that is)

> Do I need to install any other software.

Standard stuff like gcc (or egcs, pgcc, ...), make, binutils...

>Are there any examples. There is no ProC directory under my $ORACLE_HOME

Try $ORACLE_HOME/precomp, examples in $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo/proc

greetings,

antares
--
c...because you can't build universes upon E = m COBOL^2 Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 11:32:51 CDT