Oracle/OPS on AIX Install error: "getClusterState: Unable to detect local node"

From: greg roody <groody_at_emc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:35:46 -0400

I'm trying to install OPS (8.1.5) on an aix cluster (AIX 4.3.2, HACMP/ES 4.3), and at the point where I chose "custom install" this error is seen on the console starting runInstaller and Parallel Server does not appear under installable options.

Smit shows all cluster services running on both nodes and verify completes without any errors. I think I've done all the prep work correctly, but I may have missed something.

I don't currently have access to Oracle support so I am hoping someone can help with this.

Thanks,

/greg Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 09:35:46 CDT