Re: Why the SQL%ISOPEN return false ???

From: Erika Grondzakova <Erika.Grondzakova_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:36:40 +0200

Hi,

From the book Oracle PL/SQL :

" The %ISOPEN attribute will always return FALSE - before and after the SQL statement. After the statement is executed, the implicit cursor will already have been opened and closed implicitly. An impicit cursor can never be open outside of the statement itself...."

So I wonder also - what for the command SQL%ISOPEN is?

Erika