Limiting access with Access

From: BPowell601 <bpowell601_at_aol.com>
Date: 8 Jun 1999 04:32:35 GMT

We have a database that requires some tables to be modifiable by public. this is so a piece of software can make required modifications. We lock the users out by inserting rows in product_profile. This works well for SQL*Plus.

We recently hired a group that accesses the DB using Access. they have unlimited modification ablitiy to these tables. Is there anyway to block this?? Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 23:32:35 CDT