Re: Good field separation character?

From: David Pattinson <david_at_addease.com.au>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 14:27:54 +1000

Peter,

I generally use the pipe character '|', I find that in 'normal' data entry users very rarely insert that character by mistake. It's positioned in a rather awkward place on the keyboard, and requires a complete hand movement and a shift key to be held down to produce (at least on my keyboard).

HTH, David.