Re: Oracle Parallel Server Option

From: Shirley Kwan <sskwan_at_ingr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:36:06 +0800

So it means that I need to setup two machines with two instance of the same name. And both instances are running at the same time. A shared disk needed to setup to contain the actual tablespace and all client machine need to point to the shared disk. If one machine fails, all client can still access Oracle through the instance of another machine.

Is that correct ???

Thanks in advance !!!

Shirley Kwan