I need a book.

From: Jeff Wyant <wyant_at_wcoil.com>
Date: 8 Jun 1999 00:45:25 GMT

I'm looking for a good Oracle book. What I am most interested in is a book that fully (and I do me fully) explain the many error codes that Oracle spits out. We are currently using Oracle 7.3.3 on an HP Unix box. Does anyone know of a good book that I could get at amazon or fatbrain?

Thanks. Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 19:45:25 CDT