Hate to keep bugging...but newbie still needs help!

From: Robert Britton <brittonb_at_webt.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:16:14 -0400

Ok...I install Oracle 8.0.5 on NT.
run catalog.sql, catproc.sql.

Log on as system/manager.

Create user called "Testing"

trying to create a table on Testing table space and it gives me

error ORA-1950 access denied to tablespace "Testing"

(I created a table space called Testing , too)

How can the SYSTEM manager be denied access to a table he created?

Sorry to be a newbie here, but I just can't figure this out.

If I created the user and the table space, how to I grant myself access to that table space?

bob_at_themicrocenter.com Received on Mon Jun 07 1999 - 14:16:14 CDT