Re: Oracle Intelligent Agent Service problem!!!!

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:20:32 -0700

The .q files contain the information that is passed from the console for the various things you are interested in. Fro example, jobs.q contains all the job information passed to the intelligent agent, events.q all the event information etc. The problem with deleting them is you have to re-register all your jobs, events etc. I have seen this resolution in earlier versions of OEM (not sure what version Jack was running), but in later versions the only time I've seen it has been when the machine name has changed or something similar.

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete