Re: fetch across commits

From: Thirumurugan vadivelu <tvadivelu_at_infonautics.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 12:28:30 -0400

 Looks like some Other transaction has modified the same data that you were    trying to Select and Commited. So the Rollback Segment from where your  Query reads , is available for overwriting and that is the Reason for the

                                   Error.

Try to Schedule Other transactions at some other point of time or Perform Less commits in that Transaction.

-Thiru