Out of memory on Solaris 2.5

From: Keith Shum <kshum_at_iLux.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 02:26:06 GMT

Hello,

     Anyone has tried to install 8.0.5 on Solaris 2.5 and successfully created database from either installer or by hand?

     I got a weird error saying that "ORA-XXXXX Out of memory" when I tried to create database either from installer or by hand.

     However, the memory that I got for the machine is 256MB, so it shouldn't be from this!

     Anyone can help this?
     Thank you!

--

Keith Shum @>~>~
kshum_at_iLux.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Jun 06 1999 - 21:26:06 CDT