Oracle 7.3.3, Cold Fusion 4.0.1 Problem

From: Evan Lavidor <lavidore_at_tteam.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 20:43:39 -0700

I'm using Oracle 7.3.3 and Cold Fusion in the following environment: Webserver has WindowsNT SP4, IIS 4.0, Oracle 7.3.3 Client for Windows NT. Database server has WindowsNT SP4, Oracle 7.3.3 Server for Windows NT. Oracle client sets up the System DSN using SQL*NET and points to the db server Oracle instance for the database.

I can go to Cold Fusion administrator and verify my datasource successfully. However, when I process any queries, etc. from the application, I get an error stating:

Error Occurred While Processing Request Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = ()
Unable to get a connection to [Datasource] Data Source = "[Datasource]"
SQL = "[SQL Code Here]"
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (4:1) to (4:42).

The table stated in the SQL code exists and all views in Oracle Schema Manager are "Valid".

Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Evan Received on Sat Jun 05 1999 - 22:43:39 CDT