Re: cant start lsnrctl from cron

From: Karsten Weikop <crashpilot_at_get2net.dk>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 12:41:48 +0200

I guess this is due to you have a wrong environment. Remember that cron environment is not the same as your normal shell environment.

To test this, make a cron entry, where you display your environment, eg. using 'set'. Compare this to your normal shell environment.

Then modify the command script in which you start your listener, som the environment is the same.

God luck

Karsten Weikop
Make IT