howto specify unicode string constant?

From: <pk_at_imperial-consulting.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 17:40:07 GMT

How can I specify a string constants containing unicode characters beyond normal ascii codes? e.g. UTF8 of two Japanese Kanji characters for "account" is "E5 8F A3 E5 BA A7" from RAWTOHEX(column). How can I construct an insert statement for the same value, i.e. insert into mytable values ( '......')

Thanks,
P.K. Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 12:40:07 CDT