Network licensing??

From: Harry Boswell <hboswell_at_lance.netdoor.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 16:19:43 GMT

Our Oracle rep was in yesterday, and talked about "network licensing". he didn't get into too many specifics, but the management types seemed fascinated. Can anyone enlighten me on the details, advantages, & disadvantages of this scheme?

Thanks,
Harry

--

Harry Boswell                 hboswell_at_netdoor.com
USDA Zone 8 (Mississippi USA)