Re: Some users unable to submit via DBMS_JOB

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 12:10:15 -0400

There are a few parameters you have to set in order for DBMS_JOB to work right - job_queue_processes (10 max), job_queue_interval (interval to check) and job_queue_keep_connections = true. I don't know if this is your problem or not, but I had some jobs that weren't running and weren't showing up as broken because I forgot these parameters.