iDevelop '99 San Francisco

From: Lydia Gleba <lag_at_sei.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:51:57 -0400

We're considering sending someone to attend this seminar in Boston. If you attended and are willing to let me know how it was and if you think it would be a good seminar for new OAS users, would you send me some email about it?

Thanks,

Lydia A. Gleba
Carnegie Mellon University
lag_at_andrew.cmu.edu Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 08:51:57 CDT