Before I start on the wrong path...

From: Peter Shaw <peter.shaw_at_tiu.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 13:23:25 +0100

I want to evaluate Oracle 8 / WebDB. Although there is a novel network here at the office I have a solitary NT machine to use for the above. Can I install 8 Server and Client on the same machine (the documentation suggests I can not - something to do with the repository database) or should I try Oracle 8 Personal Edition?

--
Telecommunications Intelligence Unit <peter.shaw_at_tiu.co.uk> 3 Colleton Crescent, Exeter EX2 4DG, UK Tel: +44 1392 315500 Fax: +44 1392 315501 Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 07:23:25 CDT