Re: Delaying Oracle startup service on NT

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:32:57 +0200

Actually, you can tell the service it is dependent on another one. Not quite sure
how it should be done, maybe an NT expert can share that info?

NT will then wait for one service to start, before even attempting to start

the other.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV

Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046