"Oracle Internet Directory 2.0.0", What does this mean?

From: Zhenming <zmwang_at_maloca.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 05:26:05 GMT

I was looking for Oracle8.0 for Solaris Intel x86 from the technology Network to download, but couldn't find it, however, I find the software Oracle Internet Directory 2.0, which is more than 400 MB, it doesn't say it is for Solaris Intel x86 or Sparc or both. Does the software include the Server 8.0? Unlike other platforms, there is no specific Oracle 8 for Solaris Intel X86 on the web, I wonder why.

Zhenming Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 00:26:05 CDT