Anyone know how to JWEB class ConfigProvider in OAS 4.0.7

From: Andrew Tacchi <andrew.tacchi_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:47:50 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone know how to use the ConfigProvider class within a JWeb application using OAS 4.0.7 I have tried to understand the documentation that ships with OAS but can not make head or tail of how to actually use it.

A simple example ( or more complicated if you think it will help ) is all I need just to get me going

Thanks in advance

Andrew Tacchi Received on Thu Jun 03 1999 - 07:47:50 CDT