Re: remote oracle access w/o sqlnet?

From: Rick Losey <rlosey_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:20:13 -0600

The thin client does not need SQLNET/NET8CLIENT to go from the Web Server to the Browser. It does, however need SQLNET/NET8CLIENT to communicate with the database from the Web Server. This is true even if the Web Server and DataBase are on the same machine. This means that you need at least one client package.

Rick Losey