utlbstat\utlestat using other than system tablespace?

From: David Spaisman <david.spaisman_at_compaq.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:36:50 -0400

Hello:

I have been running utlbstat and utlestat to check the application we purchased to see it needs some tuning. In a related article I recently read it was suggested that the temporary tables in utlbstat\utlestat are created in the system tablespace and that frequent tuning of these scripts may result in a fragmented system tablespace. Yet in looking at the coding for these scripts I don't see how to amend the table creates to change the tablespace. For the sys user under which I run these scripts the default tablespace is system while I have the system user defaulting to a tools tablespace.

How do I direct the creates for utlbstat\utlestat to other than the system tablespace?

THanks.

David Spaisman Received on Thu Jun 03 1999 - 14:36:50 CDT