Basic oraperl array question

From: Jared Hecker <jhecker_at_iago.nac.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 16:16:42 GMT

I feel a little foolish asking this, but -

Given a statement that fetches multiple fields via &ora_fetch, is each field accessed as an element of an array? IOW, if I am fetching x rows with y fields, is each field referenced as $array[field position]? Nothing in the Oraperl docs refers to this and I feel like I am writing way too many cursors and fetches to do something like this.

If it is convenient, e-mail will reach me faster.

TIA - Regards,
jh
--

Jared Hecker	| HWA Inc. - Oracle architecture and Administration
jared_at_hwai.com	|  ** serving NYC and New Jersey **