Re: toad and personal oracle

From: Steve Chapman <schapman_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:48:23 -0400

As the TOAD.HLP file suggests, (topic = "Personal Oracle") :

If you are having difficulty connecting to Personal Oracle or in creating a SqlNet alias for PO7, try 2: as the database name on the TOAD login window. Other possible aliases for Personal Oracle are BEQ-LOCAL or LOCAL.

--
Steve Chapman
TOAD Development Team

http://www.quest.com