Re: Why TOAD evaluation version never works ?

From: Steve Chapman <schapman_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:42:27 -0400

The TOAD software registration key is only good for one use per machine.

If you downloaded TOAD evaluation in the past and entered the registration key, then downloaded it again, the registration key will be rejected.

This prevents people from free-loading and skimming along from eval to eval...

Steve Chapman
TOAD Development
Quest Software