[Perl DBI::Oracle] Login Failed...

From: Tan Wee Yeh <tanwy_at_comp.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 17:23:50 +0800

Hi,

I'm toying around with the library but cannot seem to get connected... The connection fail as:

 ORA-06401: NETCMN: invalid driver designator (DBD: login failed)

I have no idea whether it is my script or the setup on the Oracle server... I cannot find anything about the error either and failed to trace the message to any particular line in DBI.pm or DBD/Oracle.pm.

Also, it would be helpful if anyone can point me to a sample script.

Thanks in advance.

        Just me,
        Wire ...
--