RMAN problem Oracle 8.0.4 on NT

From: Qaiser Rasheed <qrasheed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 06:42:19 +0100

Hi folks,

Can anybody tell me why I am getting RMAN error, while registring the databse. Following is the log of errors :

RMAN-03022: compiling command: rgister
RMAN-03023: executing command: rgister
RMAN-03026: error recover releasing channel resources
RMAN-00569: =======error message stack follows========
RMAN-03006: non-retryable error occured during execution on channel default
RMAN-07004: unhandled exception durng commnd execution on channel default
RMAN-10032: unhandled exception during execution of job script step1:
ORA-06512:at line 13
RMAN-20298: dbms_rcvcat package not compatible with the recovery catalog

I get this error when I excute :

RMAN> register database

I run catrman in rman's schma before registering database. I have also checked objects in rman's schema which are valid. When I query db table, it doesn't show any thing, since the dtabase is not registered.

Thanks in advnce.

please reply to qrasheed_at_hotmail.com

QR Received on Thu Jun 03 1999 - 00:42:19 CDT