invalid column

From: Denis <dc_mariano_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 00:01:45 GMT

I was running an export command and got an error ORA-00904 - invalid column name. I can't figure this one out since I was doing a FULL export and it always fails on the first line which is exporting the tablespace. How could an invalid column name exists in tablespace? or I'm just missing something?

Thank you in advance.

Dennis Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 19:01:45 CDT