Oracle 8 on NT Java Error - Please help!

From: Robert Britton <brittonb_at_webt.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:57:13 -0400

I have been running Oracle 8.0.5 on NT for about six months No problems.

We just upgraded to Backoffice 4.5 which installed IE 5.0 on the server.

Ever since then I can't log on to my oracle.

When I run the Net8 easy config I get a Java.exe exception.

Same thing happens when I run Net8 Assistant. BOOM! When it starts Java.exe reports an exception violation and crashes.

Any help please I'm desparate! Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 13:57:13 CDT