Re: NLS problem on AIX

From: Julio Negueruela <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 15:55:53 +0200

Peter Laursen escribió:
> =

> echo $LANG is da_DK, it was en_US a the time of db creation
> What puzzles me is that in sqlplus it displays my danish characters fin=

Have you got
NLS_LANG=danish_denmark.WE8ISO8859P1 or something like this? Try unsetting the var LANGUAGE too. =

Hope this help.
-- =

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 08:55:53 CDT