Standby Database Scripts?

From: Heimi <heimi_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 12:12:51 +0100

I'm just about to (attempt to) implement a standby database. We're on Oracle 7.3.3 running under Solaris 2.6.

From what I can tell so far, it would appear that there is quite a lot of scripting involved to get things set up to run as automatically as possible and to perform error checking and the transfer of the redo logs between machines, etc.

Does anyone have, or know where I can find, example scripts for this scenario?

Many TIA for your help.

Toby Henderson
(thenderson_at_unlimited.com) Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 06:12:51 CDT