impromptu web reports via oas

From: peter van zwol <peter.vanzwol_at_nl.origin-it.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:43:41 +0200

Hi,
We have here the Oracle Application server vs 3.01.10 running. By means of a, for this purpose, defined listener we want to run Cognos Impromptu web reports. As soon as we want to retrieve a report in PDF format, the listener crashes. Sometimes it also crashes when we want to retrieve reports in Excel format.
We have checked everything, but cannot find the problem. Who can give us a hint or maybe the answer ?

Regards,
Peter van Zwol Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 05:43:41 CDT