Re: Are Self Test Software's Practice OCP Exams worth buying

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:17:54 -0700

Absolutely!! I purchased all exams for Oracle 7 DBA last year. I passed all four exams. The selftest questions were extremely helpful. BUT, you do have to study very well for the exam. You can't just rely on the practise test alone.

NOTE: I purchased the Oracle7 DBA questions as well as Oracle 8 New Features for administrator. I magine the Oracle8 DBA questions would equally be good.

Good luck
wozi_at_dhc.net