Import problem (advanced)

From: Jared Hecker <jhecker_at_iago.nac.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 20:00:50 GMT

Hi, all -

I have a strange import problem. I am compressing and splitting an export to keep file sizes under 2GB. When I run an import with a show=y or indexfile=y (rows=n) switch, I get the expected results. When I run the import (indexes=n, grants=y), I consistently terminate unsuccessfully about halfway through the import.

Since the entire .dmp file has to be successfully reconstructed in all three cases, whyever mightn't it be working in the last case?

Any ideas, I'd appreciate hearing about them.

If it is convenient, e-mail will reach me faster.

Regards,
jh
--

Jared Hecker	| HWA Inc. - Oracle architecture and Administration
jared_at_hwai.com	|  ** serving NYC and New Jersey **