Re: Big Boys

From: Tim Shute <tshute_at_nisoft.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 14:16:10 +0100

I'm sorry, Dr. Bulger, but YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

First, I had always assumed that doctors had to pass many exams and be literate (wharehouse?!?!?!?). But then again it is always impossible to read doctors' writing, so who cares how it's spelt?

Secondly, a rough translation of 'Tetrabytes' would equate to 4 Ancient Greek bytes. Not leading edge?

Thirdly, 'Big Boys'? I'll leave that one to others.

Fourthly, for those who don't live in or near the UK, the NHS is the National Health Service. The great thing about these newsgroups, Dr. Bulger, is that they are international.

Finally, 'Something needs to be done in the NHS quick!' - Yep... education

Nothing personal, it's just Monday ;-)

Tim Shute
Software Engineering Manager

NiSoft (UK) Limited