Running a script on shutdown/startup

From: Richard Anstey <ranstey_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:14:42 +0100

Hello,

Has anyone come accross a way of getting a script to run automatically when the shutdown command is issued ? I need to run a command to stop several jobs before the db is shutdown. I'm running on 7.3.4 but would also be interested if a solution exists in 8.

Many thanks for any suggestions,

Richard. Received on Mon May 31 1999 - 11:14:42 CDT